The traditional Indian snack known as makhana is also a high-value aquatic cash crop. The seed of a lotus flower is a fox nut. In India, where it is primarily found, it is known as “Makhana” and is grown in water. They have little sodium, fat, or cholesterol. Because of this, they are the perfect snack to sate hunger between meals. Makhanas are low in gluten, high in protein, and carbohydrate-rich. They are a great snack for weight loss because they are minimal in calories. These seeds are beautiful because they are so adaptable. The seeds can be roasted or lightly fried in ghee until they pop and resemble popcorn. Purchase makhana from Buy Khari Baoli Makhana for the ideal nighttime snack.
- These seeds are abundant in protein, amino acids, and antioxidants and are enriched with the goodness of nature.
- They have little sodium, fat, or cholesterol. an excellent substitute for popcorn.
- Natural sources of fibre, magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc are all present in makhanas.
- With your family and friends, enjoy a delectable snack that makes it simple to acquire the nutrients you need whenever you choose.
- Buy Khari Baoli – Absolutely Delicious Food!